High Altitude Triathlon Training Camps
Come train with us in the Colorado mountains!
Swim, bike, and run in Summit County, Colorado (elevation 8700')
2019 Dates Coming Soon!
Off-Road Training Camps
High Altitude Xterra Training Camp
$149 Friday - Sunday (2019 dates TBD)
This camp is geared toward beginner and intermediate off-road triathletes. It will take place in the beautiful mountains of Summit County Colorado, which means all activities will be at 8700 - 10,000 feet of elevation. Perfect time to train for Beaver Creek or Aspen Valley Xterra! Or, for those new to the sport, it's the perfect time to get some one-on-one time with an experienced Xterra athlete, coach, and physician (Coach Kurt) and experienced sports dietitian (Coach Cindy)!
Photos from 2018 Xterra Camp here.
Each camp will include:
- open water swim clinic (North Pond in Silverthorne) with T1 practice and instruction
- 10 mile mountain bike ride on Soda Creek trail near Keystone (awesome trail!!)
- T2 practice and instruction with run off the bike
- nutrition presentation by Coach Cindy
- training, injury prevention, and medical presentation by Coach Kurt
Tell Us About You!
On-Road Triathlon Training
High Altitude Triathlon Training Camp
2019 dates to be determined (get on our mailing list to be the first to know!)
This camp is geared toward intermediate triathletes training for sprint,
Olympic, half- or full-Iron distance triathlons. It will take place in the
beautiful mountains of Summit County, CO, (an hour west of Denver) which means all training will be
at 8700 - 10,000 feet of elevation.
Photos from our 2017 camp.
This camp includes:
- open water swim clinic
- rides of 20 - 40 miles in length with steep mountain climbs (opportunities to go farther will be provided)
- race strategy for all lengths of triathlon
- run clinic with 1-2 runs of 6 - 10 miles with gorgeous mountain views
- nutrition talks by Coach Cindy
- medical talks by Coach Kurt
- tips and techniques on executing a smooth transition in T1 and T2 (we will practice both!)
Lodging and Food
Lodging and food are on your own but we have access to a large mountain house with discounted pricing for up to 8 people. Email us for more info!
Train closely with two experienced experts: Coach Kurt, a medical doctor and
experienced Xterra triathlete and Coach Cindy, a sports dietitian and 5 time
Get all of your questions answered and practice your open
water swimming, road riding, and running skills at the same time!
What athletes are saying...
"These 2 docs sure know how to put on an awesome training camp. It was a weekend packed with run, bike, swim, transition and nutrition events - all in a beautiful mountain setting. It was so much fun!" Tatiana, 2017 camp participant
Train while looking at this view!
Get all of your questions answered and practice your open water swimming, biking, and running skills with magnificent mountain views like this one!
Let's Get Started! Tell us about yourself!
Have a question?
We hope to see you this summer!
Our camps take place in Summit county, colorado - just an hour west of Denver. Join us this year for another epic experience of training in the mountains!